Information We Collect:
We collect two basic types of information from you in conjunction with your use of the Site – personal information and non-personal information. Personal information is any information that can individually identify you and includes your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, credit card, billing and contact information . Non-personal information includes information that does not personally identify you, but may include tracking and usage information about your location, demographics , use of the Site and the internet.
There are a number of circumstances in which you may voluntarily supply us with your personal information. The following list contains the most common ways in which we may collect your personal information:
– Registration for an account on the Site
– Sign up to receive email newsletters from us
– Requests for customer service or other assistance
– Purchases or reservations on the Site
– Participation on social media accounts involving Faire la Fête and our products
– Participation in our blog
– Any other place on the Site where you knowingly volunteer personal information
Social Media Sites:
When you interact with any Faire la Fête account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram, we may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or account, including your user ID and/or user name, and any information you have made public in connection with that social media service. Please note, however, that we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personal information that we are permitted to collect by these social media platforms.
When you interact with the Site, our servers may keep an activity log that does not identify you individually. Generally, we may collect and store the following categories of non-personal information:
– Demographic data such as your age, gender, and zip code as part of collecting personal information.
– Device information about your computer, mobile device, or other device that you use to access the Site, which may include your IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information.
– Usage information about your use of the Site, such as a reading history of the pages you view.
– Additional traffic data, such as time and date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring website addresses.
– Your search terms and search results.
Other information regarding our users’ use of the Site.
Email and Other Communications
We may contact you, by email or other means. For example, we may send you promotional offers or our newsletter. If you do not want to receive emails from us, please let us know through the “unsubscribe” feature included in our communications.
Our Use of Information
We use the information we collect from you and about you to help us personalize and continually improve your experience on the Site.
We may use the information we collect from and about you in the following ways:
– Provide you with the products and services you request from us
– Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you
Information about features on our Site
– Communicate with you about changes to our policies
– Personalize content and experiences on our Site
– Send you newsletters, offers, and promotions for our products and services, third party
Products and services, or special events by email or other media
– Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests, including advertising based on your activity on our Site
– Optimize or improve our products, services, and operations
– Detect, investigate, or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
– Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Site and their
Our Disclosure of Information
We do not and will not sell your personal information to any third party outside of Faire la Fête, and will only share personal information as provided below and within our company.
We may make your information available to certain third party service providers, such as contractors, agents, or sponsors, who help us manage or provide the services offered on our Site, such as hosting, billing, marketing, analytics, customer service, fraud protection, etc. We may need to share your personal information with them, but we require that all of our service providers keep personal information confidential and not disclose it to third parties and not use it for any other purpose.
We are concerned about ensuring the security of your personal information. We use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information collected through the Site from access, loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction by any unauthorized party. Please understand, however, that while we try our best to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
User Access and Control
If you would like to access, review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise limit our use of your personal information you have previously provided to us, you may contact us directly at email@example.com. In your request, please specify clearly what information you would like to access, change, update, or suppress. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Links To or From Other Sites
Please note that the Site may link to other websites and online services operated by third parties. These websites and applications operate independently from us, and we do not control their privacy policies, which may be different from ours. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party websites or applications.